Monday 12/06/2023 from 17:30 to 19:00
Public support for the creative economy - Creative Cluster Afterwork
The Luxembourg Creative Industries Cluster is happy to invite you to an Afterwork session held in the presence of Luxembourg Minister for Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises Lex Delles. The event will provide the stakeholders of the creative economy with an overview of the efforts the Ministry of the Economy has put in place to facilitate the growth of Luxembourg’s creative sector and of the programmes developed to help creative entrepreneurs become more resilient for the future.
Sasha Baillie, CEO of Luxinnovation, Tania Brugnoni, Director of 1535° Creative Hub, Ville de Differdange, Christiane Brassel-Rausch, Mayor of Differdange and Luxinnovation’s and the House of Entrepreneur’s experts on the public funding programmes provided by the Ministry of the Economy will all be present at the event.
After the presentations, participants will have the opportunity to ask the Luxinnovation experts detailed questions regarding the support programmes and network with each other to find potential partners for future collaborations.
- 17:15 Welcome drink and music
- 17:30 Developing the creative sector: The ambitions of the Ministry of the Economy
- Minister for Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises Lex Delles
- 17:40 Luxinnovation: Supporting the creative industries
- Sasha Baillie, CEO of Luxinnovation
- 17:45 Differdange: A home for creatives
- Christiane Brassel-Rausch, Mayor of Differdange
- 17:55 1535° Creative Hub: The fabulous minds district
- Tania Brugnoni, Director of 1535° Creative Hub
- 18:00 Support programmes for creatives
- Emmanuel Kipper, Luxinnovation
- Barbara Grau, Luxinnovation
- Valéria Tennina, House of Entrepreneurship
- 18:30 Questions & Answers
- 19:00 – 20:00 Matchmaking
1535° Creative Hub
115C, rue Emile Mark