A cookie is a text-only string of information that a website transfers to the cookie file of the browser on your computer's hard disk so that the website can remember certain information about you. This can include which pages you have visited, choices you have made from menus, any specific information you have entered into forms and the time and date of your visit. Cookies cannot be used by themselves to identify you.
Certain cookies are essential to be able to benefit from the full functionalities of the Website and its services. If a user completely blocks the use of the cookies, it is possible that part or all of the functionalities are no longer available. Other cookies may only be used to facilitate the navigation on the Website and are not essential. The user may refuse the use of the cookies by setting the browser functionalities to refuse certain types of cookies.
Two types of cookies are used on this Website.
- 1. Session cookies are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the site.
We use session cookies to carry information across pages of our site and avoid you having to re-enter information each time you enter a new page.
- 2. Persistent cookies remain in the cookie file of your browser even after the browser is closed. The length of time a cookie remains depends on its lifespan.
We use persistent cookies to:
- help us recognize you as a unique user (just a number) when you return to our Website,
- remember what kind of user you are and which parts of the information available to you, you have shown an interest in,
- collect and compile anonymous, aggregated information for statistical and evaluation purposes to help us understand how users use the Website and help us improve the structure of our Website.
We inform you that we use third-party cookies for analyzing the statistics of the traffic on this Website in order to improve your navigation experience. These cookies are provided by Google Analytics; a web traffic analytic platform provided by Google, 1535° Creative Hub opted for the anonymization of the IP address of the visitors to the Website. Therefore, these cookies do not collect identification information relating to you but allows 1535° Creative Hub to use your anonymous connection data for statistical purposes related to the pages visited, the duration of the visits, the number of visitors etc.
No personal information (other than the IP address) is stored in our cookies.
Most browsers are initially set to accept cookies. However, you have the ability to disable or suppress cookies if you wish, generally through changing the internet software browsing settings. It may also be possible to change the settings to enable acceptance of, refuse or suppress certain specific cookies. Please refer to the help section on your browser. If cookies are disabled it may mean that not all services of the Website, or indeed any, might be available.
More information about Google Analytics and opt-out options is available at: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245
For more information about cookies and how to disable them please visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org